We are not a typical accounting business – we are a technology enabled financial services provider. We have a company culture that supports growth, development and work-life balance. This role has come about due to an internal promotion.
This role offers a motivated candidate the opportunity to apply skills already learnt and be willing to take on additional learning and development.
The role of the Adviser Services Officer is to deliver consistent and quality support to the SMSF team. A high standard of service excellence is also expected as you will be a key part in providing strong administrative support in a range of areas.
- Mail handling – both physical and electronic, including ATO correspondence
- Filing of documents into our document management system
- Answering phones and communicating with clients, advisers and suppliers
- Monitoring and lodgement of returns with the ATO
- General CRM/database management
- General adhoc duties where applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a financial services or other professional services business is highly desirable (Accounting, Legal, Mortgage Broking, etc)
- Strong communication skills – especially verbal (professional phone manner)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Comfortable with technology, specifically Microsoft Office Suite and be a quick learner on other cloud-based applications.
Our values are positivity, accountability and being passionate advocates for the community we are part of. This means we are looking for someone who is:
- Insatiably positive about helping advisers provide solutions
- Absolutely accountable to their team and their clients
- Passionate advocate for the SMSF community
Remuneration will be competitive depending on the individual candidate’s experience and skill and only those successful for an interview will be contacted.