Superfund Wholesale is not a typical accounting business – we are a technology enabled financial services provider who havewon the 2016 and 2017 SMSF Administrator of the Year Awards. Our vision is to provide a superb experience for advisers by combining great technology and great people.
We currently administer over 2,000 SMSF’s for over 90 high quality financial planning and accounting businesses around Australia. Due to continuing, strong growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced SMSF accountant looking to take the next step in their career and join our award winning team.
Our values are positivity, accountability and being passionate advocates for the community we are part of. This means we are looking for someone who is:
- Insatiably positive about helping advisers provide solutions
- Absolutely accountable to their team and their clients
- Passionate advocate for the SMSF community
- Developing and maintaining outstanding interactions with existing and prospective clients
- Identifying opportunities for business growth
- Playing an active part in our business-wide focus on continuous improvement
- Interstate and international travel as required
- A high level of technical SMSF knowledge
- Experience with Class Super software (preferred) or alternatives including BGL or Supermate
- Experience in Sales and dealing with Financial Advisers
- Proven business development skills
- Be a passionate advocate for cloud-based technology
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a high performing team
- Competent public speaker with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content in a professional way
- SMSF Specialist Advisor and CA or CPA qualification well regarded.
A solid remuneration package is on offer for the right person. There are also significant opportunities to grow with our business through training and advancement.
If you believe you have the required experience and attributes mentioned above, we look forward to receiving your application.